Thursday, November 10, 2005

My hunt ended with disappointment and hunger. My hunger for both the book I was looking for and the food that I went without on my all consuming hunt through Mills. Apparently the books that I am looking for, Secular Love and There's a Trick with a Knife I'm learning to do, are no longer in print. Mills, the Bookworm, Bryan Prince and so on, have all failed me. Apparently Amazon has used copies for sale but they are far out of my reach for even I can't rationalize spending 80.00 or 130.00 on a single book of poetry.

On the upside my article on the Page Program is apparently my "best article to date." Although I thought I was taking too much creative licence with a newspaper piece and the ending was crap it is my best piece. Sigh - I thought I had the format down. I wish I could just write the way I want. FINE. I am going to write in the way that I want...at least then I'll like it.

No comments: