Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Man Who Folded Himself Short sci-fi book. Quickly ponders the multi-problems of time-travel and the paradoxes associated with it. The paradoxes are handled well with a lot of interesting discussion about how he's "eliminated himself from the timeline" or messed with the time.

It's been a while since I've read Sci-Fi, and I liked this - although I found the relationships awkward. But, maybe I'm not the audience for those relationships.

I need something to read next. What to read? What to read. . .

3 comments:

M. said...

did you ever try le guin's sci-fi? i never truly got into the type of science fiction that line the shelves of chapters but hers seems in line with the 'good stuff.' err... i enjoy it anyways.

i recommend the left hand of darkness... (and i have it for lending if you're interested)

Eileen said...

Ursela Le Guin? I remember reading her in middle school and liking that stuff. I was way into fantasy back then.

M. said...

YUP. She grew up too - LOL.

I really enjoyed that book...